Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 393

Thread: Valdosta State News

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Good article about Fortson in the VDT.

    http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/sp...161e85a36.html

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    When students find out they have 2 chances to win $1000 at Saturday's game......................

    https://twitter.com/VStateWins/statu...51399091572736

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News


  4. Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post
    That is awesome!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    102532

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Proud to be a Blazer!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    26407

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post
    What I like about our videos is that we embrace both the victories as well as the defeats. They could have chosen not to include the loss but I think that is who we are as Blazers. We own it. The good and the bad. Excellent video and great production.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerATC View Post
    What I like about our videos is that we embrace both the victories as well as the defeats. They could have chosen not to include the loss but I think that is who we are as Blazers. We own it. The good and the bad. Excellent video and great production.
    I have to admit. It brought tears to my eyes. As fans we seldom realize how much work these athletes do to stay in physical condition; how much dedication that they give to the team; how hard they take the losses, and how joyous the victories. And we have the honor, as fans, to watch them play!
    Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-21-2016 at 12:29 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    26407

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post
    I have to admit. It brought tears to my eyes. As fans we seldom realize how much work these athletes do to stay in physical condition; how much dedication that they give to the team; how hard they take the losses, and how joyous the victories. And we have the honor, as fans, to watch them play!
    Great point. It is indeed a group effort to put a high caliber team on the field. Shout out to the strength coaches and athletic trainers who keep those talented bodies able to perform.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    GAME DAY!!!!

    Gooooooooo..................BLAZERS!!!


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    15,910
    Rep Power
    123669

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post

    That might be the bast hype video I have ever seen.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Basketball tour with Coach Helfer.


  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    26407

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    We've sure come a long way. Especially from the days of sweating it out in the basement of the old gym.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News


  14. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    GAME DAY!!!!

    Gooooooooo..................BLAZERS!!!

    Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-05-2016 at 07:40 AM.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    15,910
    Rep Power
    123669

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post
    GAME DAY!!!!

    Gooooooooo..................BLAZERS!!!



    Let's get it!!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by getnastyblazers View Post
    Let's get it!!
    I think "it" got lost........

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Reminder -- Novemeber 4 is the last day to renew your season basketball tickets!!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Exhibition basketball. Valdosta State takes on Florida State tonight in an exhibition game/fund raiser in Tallahassee.

    http://vstateblazers.com/news/2016/1...to-tipoff.aspx

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    2,588
    Rep Power
    203348

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLady View Post
    Exhibition basketball. Valdosta State takes on Florida State tonight in an exhibition game/fund raiser in Tallahassee.

    http://vstateblazers.com/news/2016/1...to-tipoff.aspx
    I'm thinking about going to this game. I wish I had a VSU cap or tshirt. Did I just say that?

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valdosta, GA.
    Posts
    37,935
    Rep Power
    1000000

    Default Re: Valdosta State News

    Quote Originally Posted by UWARTime View Post
    I'm thinking about going to this game. I wish I had a VSU cap or tshirt. Did I just say that?
    LOL....just wear something red

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •