Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2215

Thread: USI Eagles

Contribute to D2

Default Re: USI Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DUPanther View Post
    Major problems? During his 2 years of "major problems", he's won as much as Watson has. Hesser's "decline" is Watson's high point!

There is no comparison between Drury/Hesser and USI/Watson. Both coaches have proven what they can do, and it's not all that favorable for your guy.
    add a "individual studies" program at Drury and Hesser loses maybe only to Scotty.

2. Default Re: USI Eagles

Might want to check the records as you are wrong. And this coming season will be the 3rd poor season in a row for Drury. Your program is in a tail spin and USI is just beginning our run to dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by DUPanther View Post
    Major problems? During his 2 years of "major problems", he's won as much as Watson has. Hesser's "decline" is Watson's high point!

There is no comparison between Drury/Hesser and USI/Watson. Both coaches have proven what they can do, and it's not all that favorable for your guy.

3. Default Re: USI Eagles

Come on man! You must not have see Drury play last year. You are probably one of those "fans" that complain and yet don't watch a game all year. Do yourself a favor and come out to the PAC this year if you want to see some darn good basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    add a "individual studies" program at Drury and Hesser loses maybe only to Scotty.

Quote Originally Posted by Redswin View Post
    Come on man! You must not have see Drury play last year. You are probably one of those "fans" that complain and yet don't watch a game all year. Do yourself a favor and come out to the PAC this year if you want to see some darn good basketball.
    Watched one after telling myself that something would be different. If I'm in the area would rather watch the Aces. Atleast teams they play have more than 2 scholarships. Otherwise I'll just watch my Magicians and Tigers.

5. Default Re: USI Eagles

I've been watching Drury for 30 years and GLVC for 12 - which is why I know that Hesser is a winner and Watson is tier 2.

You act like the gap between USI and Drury last year was huge. Yet what did Watson win that we didn't? Not a darn thing.

Just wait...it won't be long before Hesser is a contender again and Watson will still be underachieving.

6. Default Re: USI Eagles

Might want to check the records as you are wrong. And this coming season will be the 3rd poor season in a row for Drury. Your program is in a tail spin and USI is just beginning our run to dominance.
    Which records would you like me to check? How about we look at post-season records? Hesser is 3 yrs removed from a 9 game NCAA tourney winning streak. What's Rod's biggest streak? I'll wait.

I can see how you'd like the season to be won or lost the previous May. It's the only way you can declare Watson a success.

BTW, 6 players leaving who couldn't play isn't a "tailspin", it's progress. Just wait....

7. Default Re: USI Eagles

There is no way DO that you could possibly think Hot Wod is a better coach than Hesser. While you may be biased and have some sorry of a vendetta, you can't be this dumb. Can you?

You all do realize that Redswin is another alter ego of one of the USI complainers. He has been created so they can have someone to claim support for Watson so they can continue to complain and troll other posters.

9. Default Re: USI Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmoves View Post
    You all do realize that Redswin is another alter ego of one of the USI complainers. He has been created so they can have someone to claim support for Watson so they can continue to complain and troll other posters.
    I like to believe he (and his predecessors) are Russian hackers.

10. Default Re: USI Eagles

It's probably Alphabet Bennett or her husband, they are from Cincy. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmoves View Post

11. Default Re: USI Eagles

Sounds like the REAL identity of the Russian leaks came out today. Of course the media doesn't want to report anything worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    I like to believe he (and his predecessors) are Russian hackers.

Jl will sigh april 1st

13. Default Re: USI Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by nahc View Post
    Jl will sigh april 1st
    Huh?

Pf chg n evnvle n 18

Jm no sigh. Sml evry day

16. Default Re: USI Eagles

J Lyle?

17. Default Re: USI Eagles

Lyle will not end up at USI. My guess is he will end up at KWC. Wod wouldn't know what to do with that much talent anyways.

18. Default Re: USI Eagles

Lol! The bitterness just oozes from your pores. Can't wait until next year when you ride away with your head tucked. I have been telling you this class is going or be loaded. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Lyle will not end up at USI. My guess is he will end up at KWC. Wod wouldn't know what to do with that much talent anyways.

19. Default Re: USI Eagles

Thanks to sue, Watson now holds worst postseason success at usi amongst current hc's. Congrats to sue and softball team.

20. Default Re: USI Eagles

It's not bitterness, it's reality...something that anyone within USI, that feels like Wodson is doing a good job, doesn't live in. I guarantee USI will win 22+ regular season games...then tank in the GLVC and NCAA tournaments.

Lol! The bitterness just oozes from your pores. Can't wait until next year when you ride away with your head tucked. I have been telling you this class is going or be loaded. Sit back and enjoy the ride.