Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2477

Thread: USI Eagles

Default Re: USI Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Redswin View Post
    Chin up Taco Supreme! I say to you like I say to all the other Debbie Downers. Come out and watch a practice and you will quickly see the sunlight. Lol!
    Lol. You can not predict season success on these preseason practices you are drooling all over. So, the past ten years of practice you've watched, did you see the sunlight then too?? Lol.

2. Default Re: USI Eagles

You should even come to one. Lol! Totally different chemistry as the players share the ball. Same type of chemistry that has made Bellarmine what they are. The same type of chemistry Drury once had prior to their crash and burn. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Lol. You can not predict season success on these preseason practices you are drooling all over. So, the past ten years of practice you've watched, did you see the sunlight then too?? Lol.

3. Default Re: USI Eagles

You should even come to one. Lol! Totally different chemistry as the players share the ball. Same type of chemistry that has made Bellarmine what they are. The same type of chemistry Drury once had prior to their crash and burn. Lol!
    OMG...did you really just say this usi team has the same chemistry as BU and you determined this by a few preseason practices. Hilarious. I truly hope they do but again you can't determine this before the season has even started especially with so many new faces. Your embarrassing yourself, please stop. I'd betcha the coaching staff would agree as well. It takes a lot of playing time with each other to construct chemistry and they haven't even played a single game. Not sure you've even actually watched any games but you'll notice a big difference in BU in how crisp and precise they are from beginning of season to the end they are like a machine. So just please stop with all this preseason bs.

4. Default Re: USI Eagles

There are too many good things surrounding this program to not get excited. Sorry! Lol! Good group of talented players who are very unselfish. Big time recruits soon to be coming on board with the best stadium in D II. And that is not even debatable. One would have to be a complete numb skull not to feel it. Lol!

OMG...did you really just say this usi team has the same chemistry as BU and you determined this by a few preseason practices. Hilarious. I truly hope they do but again you can't determine this before the season has even started especially with so many new faces. Your embarrassing yourself, please stop. I'd betcha the coaching staff would agree as well. It takes a lot of playing time with each other to construct chemistry and they haven't even played a single game. Not sure you've even actually watched any games but you'll notice a big difference in BU in how crisp and precise they are from beginning of season to the end they are like a machine. So just please stop with all this preseason bs.

5. Default

Chin up Taco Supreme! I say to you like I say to all the other Debbie Downers. Come out and watch a practice and you will quickly see the sunlight. Lol!

When is midnight sadness?
    IU, Kentucky, even local area high schools are advertising their midnight madness. Not one word to public. Not even a date.

6. Default Re: USI Eagles

The season may be totally sunny...until March.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Tico View Post
    When is midnight sadness?
    IU, Kentucky, even local area high schools are advertising their midnight madness. Not one word to public. Not even a date.
    Probably figuring out menu items. Can’t do hotdogs anymore.

There are too many good things surrounding this program to not get excited. Sorry! Lol! Good group of talented players who are very unselfish. Big time recruits soon to be coming on board with the best stadium in D II. And that is not even debatable. One would have to be a complete numb skull not to feel it. Lol!
    60 mil to host mckendree billy jewel community college springfield maryville. Can’t wait. Well show them

Despite having only 3 scholarships and a gym that cost 50k in 1959 and coach salary of 55k. They will be in same places Kimbo Dean first day of ncaa. At home.

9. Default Re: USI Eagles

Redswin is always laughing because he is not even a USI fan and he is stirring the pot. The things he says are way too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

10. Default Re: USI Eagles

I have felt it the last ten years, it's called disappointment lol.

11. Default Re: USI Eagles

Broaden your mindset and not always think short term Ricky Jr. Lol! The stadium allows for neat term leverage with recruits. But more importantly provides a fantastic platform should the program decide to move up. How in the world can anyone not think this stadium is not huge! While you all drivel in your self pity then program is moving and doing so at warp speed. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    60 mil to host mckendree billy jewel community college springfield maryville. Can’t wait. Well show them

Despite having only 3 scholarships and a gym that cost 50k in 1959 and coach salary of 55k. They will be in same places Kimbo Dean first day of ncaa. At home.

12. Default Re: USI Eagles

Surely this isn't your best attempt at humor Newt Gingrich, is it? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    Redswin is always laughing because he is not even a USI fan and he is stirring the pot. The things he says are way too ridiculous to be taken seriously.

13. Default Re: USI Eagles

Broaden your mindset and not always think short term Ricky Jr. Lol! The stadium allows for neat term leverage with recruits. But more importantly provides a fantastic platform should the program decide to move up. How in the world can anyone not think this stadium is not huge! While you all drivel in your self pity then program is moving and doing so at warp speed. Lol!
    Hilarious. How in the world do you think he's going to be successful at the next level when he's only managed to win 1 NCAA postseason game in d2!!!!!!!! Just quit already. Bwt, the new stadium doesn't mean he's automatically going to have more success, he has to do this thing called coaching.. He's had plenty of talent and only has 1 win to show for it SMH.

14. Default Re: USI Eagles

If they have a year like last year, with a new president coming in (which I hear is rochon), this could be his last year and they bring in a hungry new coach to begin the new arena. The perfect storm.

15. Default Re: USI Eagles

You need to repress that thought from your head Grumpy as Coach is not going anywhere. Perfect storm will be when the team has a great year and you go bye bye. Lol!

If they have a year like last year, with a new president coming in (which I hear is rochon), this could be his last year and they bring in a hungry new coach to begin the new arena. The perfect storm.

16. Default Re: USI Eagles

Surely this isn't your best attempt at humor Newt Gingrich, is it? Lol!
    My family used to laugh at me for wanting to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now.
    You are not a USI fan.

17. Default Re: USI Eagles

The plane, the plane! Oh wait that was Fantasy Island. Lol!
    Your fantasy island is full of little Tattoo faced unihorns.

18. Default Re: USI Eagles

You need to repress that thought from your head Grumpy as Coach is not going anywhere. Perfect storm will be when the team has a great year and you go bye bye. Lol!
    Will you go bye bye if he stinks it up again or just change your name again lol!!

19. Default Re: USI Eagles

That was much better Newt. See I can give credit where credit is due. But don't quit your day job pal. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by crazznewt View Post
    Your fantasy island is full of little Tattoo faced unihorns.

20. Default Re: USI Eagles

That was much better Newt. See I can give credit where credit is due. But don't quit your day job pal. Lol!
    Oh I have a good one I wish I could use but it is borderline acceptable.