Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Projected Finish

Contribute to D2

Default Re: Projected Finish

I also agree. Was very impressed but what was written. Also finally made it out to a practice this week. WT has a little more talent than what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by JavsFan View Post
    LSC Scoop has been running team previews this week. Just saw Tarleton's today. Damn that's a lot of transfers.
    But talented transfers (hopefully)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JavsFan View Post
    LSC Scoop has been running team previews this week. Just saw Tarleton's today. Damn that's a lot of transfers.

Seems like that is exactly what he did his first time around up there. It got Tarleton on the map, but they never made it past two round in the playoffs. Should be interesting to see if history can repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by LSC Fan View Post
    Seems like that is exactly what he did his first time around up there. It got Tarleton on the map, but they never made it past two round in the playoffs. Should be interesting to see if history can repeat.
    Speaking of transfers I notice QB Jordan Kitna is no longer listed on the TCU Horned Frogs roster.

Quote Originally Posted by the tav View Post
    Speaking of transfers I notice QB Jordan Kitna is no longer listed on the TCU Horned Frogs roster.
    Hey, wait a sec, he was projected on the GNAC board as a multiple-year starter/record-setter at TCU.

Quote Originally Posted by tsull View Post
    Hey, wait a sec, he was projected on the GNAC board as a multiple-year starter/record-setter at TCU.
    Please produce the quote of this claim by a GNAC poster? Or is this a TSULL fabrication? HAHAHAHA. Not even CatFan92 would make that claim.

Another TCU QB Sawyer left for Stephen F Austin. Guess he needed a break from the big city. SFA, like Nacogdoches, hasn't grown or changed in the last 18 years.

Please produce the quote of this claim by a GNAC poster? Or is this a TSULL fabrication? HAHAHAHA. Not even CatFan92 would make that claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Another TCU QB Sawyer left for Stephen F Austin. Guess he needed a break from the big city. SFA, like Nacogdoches, hasn't grown or changed in the last 18 years.
    Who cares?...
    Last edited by WT_ALUM08; 08-14-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Techster88 View Post
    Can't remember if it was mentioned on here or not, but Brennan Wooten from San Angelo Central has also transferred from TCU to Tyler Jr. College. He is one that might be available in a couple of years to LSC schools.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...152585329.html

Quote Originally Posted by texcap View Post
    Can't remember if it was mentioned on here or not, but Brennan Wooten from San Angelo Central has also transferred from TCU to Tyler Jr. College. He is one that might be available in a couple of years to LSC schools.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...152585329.html
    Tyler JC is loaded at QB this season. Will be interesting to see who ends up starting.

It was said by a frequent CWU poster ... I PMed you on it. Others on the GNAC board remember it well, too. I don't always agree with 92, but he's smart enough to not make that claim. You can call it a fabrication HAHAHAHA ... it's not, it happened.

It was said by a frequent CWU poster ... I PMed you on it. Others on the GNAC board remember it well, too. I don't always agree with 92, but he's smart enough to not make that claim. You can call it a fabrication HAHAHAHA ... it's not, it happened.
    Fake News.

Fake News.
    Think the words "nation" ... nice try in attempting to dismiss this. It happened.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516