Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New UWG Thread

Contribute to D2

Default New UWG Thread

Thanks, Harvey Updyke! :D

Tyrell Adams - Raiders
    http://nflspinzone.com/2017/07/07/oakland-raiders-tyrell-adams-close-roster-spot/amp/

Dylan Donahue - Jets
    http://www.nflplayerengagement.com/life/articles/donahue/

Default Re: New UWG Thread

Bump. What is our reporting day and are all those Mississippi JUCO mid year signees showing up? A little out of touch out here in Texas.

I know the last group in for summer workouts hit around July 1. I believe reporting day is next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf King View Post
    Bump. What is our reporting day and are all those Mississippi JUCO mid year signees showing up? A little out of touch out here in Texas.
    I've been watching Last Chance U and one of their most talented players, Isaiah Patrick-Wright (very talented but injured some last year), had signed with UWG mid-school year. Looks like he caught a strike in the spring game for a TD. Yet, he's not on the current roster on the website and none of the other three EMCC guys are. It seems to be updated as it has the recent QB transfer from Auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by UNALions View Post
    I've been watching Last Chance U and one of their most talented players, Isaiah Patrick-Wright (very talented but injured some last year), had signed with UWG mid-school year. Looks like he caught a strike in the spring game for a TD. Yet, he's not on the current roster on the website and none of the other three EMCC guys are. It seems to be updated as it has the recent QB transfer from Auburn.
    I know two are in town. QB Chandler has been throwing to the WR, said he's the fastest guy he's ever thrown a pass to.
    Last edited by Braves'86; 07-25-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Alex Armah: A winding road to the NFL

http://www.panthers.com/news/article...2-9c8935b8f1c2

Great article on AA. Coach Hall was a master of getting guys in the right place to help the team. In his first year he did a great job finding ways to get Appling the ball in space. No risk no reward!

Quote Originally Posted by Braves'86 View Post
    I know two are in town. QB Chandler has been throwing to the WR, said he's the fastest guy he's ever thrown a pass to.
    That's fast because Jones is pretty fast. The roster is being updated everyday. There's a few known JUCO signers missing. Something like 7 QBs and 17 WRs on the roster as of now.
    Last edited by Wolf King; 07-26-2017 at 10:31 PM.

We have a great last minute addition. He does not look like Tarzan but he plays like him! I want to make sure he shows up for camp, before I give any information. He is a old school rough rider.

Also, MIkell Lands-Davis, transfer WR/RB that started 3 games as a Freshman at Georgia Tech.

Rushed for Douglas County record 2,374 yards and 28 touchdowns as junior Accounted for 1,952 all-purpose yards (971 rushing, 251 receiving) as sophomore Reeled in 970 receiving yards as freshman Finished high school career with 4,286 rushing yards, 1,871 receiving yards, 1,702 return yards and 7,999 all-purpose yards Amassed 65 career touchdowns.

Also, MIkell Lands-Davis, transfer WR/RB that started 3 games as a Freshman at Georgia Tech.

Rushed for Douglas County record 2,374 yards and 28 touchdowns as junior Accounted for 1,952 all-purpose yards (971 rushing, 251 receiving) as sophomore Reeled in 970 receiving yards as freshman Finished high school career with 4,286 rushing yards, 1,871 receiving yards, 1,702 return yards and 7,999 all-purpose yards Amassed 65 career touchdowns.
    He was dang good his Junior Year, in person...but not so much his Senior (In trouble, I think). Glad to have him with us!

Ex UWG DE Odell Willis passes ex UWG DE Angelo Snipes on the CFL All-Time Sack List.

Last edited by Braves'86; 07-30-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Reporting Day! First practice tomorrow! Go West! Go Wolves!

I'm excited to go see the first weekend scrimmage! Competition should be booming in this camp more than the years past.

Yes, it's that time again!! Let's go WOLVES!!

7 kickers....hopefully one can get it thru the uprights at clutch time.

I think with us flying under the radar this year we will make some unexpected noise and yes we need those kicking attempts thru the uprights!!!

7 kickers....hopefully one can get it thru the uprights at clutch time.
    A-freaking-men....

Quote Originally Posted by squarework357 View Post
    I think with us flying under the radar this year we will make some unexpected noise and yes we need those kicking attempts thru the uprights!!!
    I don't think any GSC coach or team is going to be overlooking you guys with the talent you all have and the Dean of the GSC leading y'all. Nice to think that as a fan for your team but just not going to happen. I see a bulls eye on the wolves probably more this year then any.

Has the EMCC guys reported to camp yet?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast