Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1383

Thread: USI Eagles

  1. #681
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    242
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    I would hope that KWC could run the table the rest of the way...their conference is trash! Maybe we would be more exciting if we actually beat someone, KWC is our highest "quality" win and nobody is even should how "quality" that is. Yeah, we are blowing out rec league teams at home...we barely win two GLVC games against bottom feeders, on the road. We will see what this team is made of in the next couple of weeks when we have a few challenging games in a row.

    If we host the regional at the PAC that doesn't guarantee us anything because we've lost home games to horrible teams, Maryville, in Watson's tenure. Not to mention with the lack of crowds the PAC isn't really a home court advantage like it used to be.
    You are the most miserable human being on this earth. I hope, as much as I hate to say it, USI goes unbeaten, wins the national title, just to hear you say "Well, it means nothing because Division II basketball is so bad this year. It means nothing unless we have a packed house. Who cares about a national championship." I guess not having a girlfriend makes guys like you this way. Only in Evansville.

  2. #682
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    I would hope that KWC could run the table the rest of the way...their conference is trash! Maybe we would be more exciting if we actually beat someone, KWC is our highest "quality" win and nobody is even should how "quality" that is. Yeah, we are blowing out rec league teams at home...we barely win two GLVC games against bottom feeders, on the road. We will see what this team is made of in the next couple of weeks when we have a few challenging games in a row.

    If we host the regional at the PAC that doesn't guarantee us anything because we've lost home games to horrible teams, Maryville, in Watson's tenure. Not to mention with the lack of crowds the PAC isn't really a home court advantage like it used to be.
    As usual, you are wrong. I looked back and they beat McKendree by about 40 points. Try again? USI fans = idiots.

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    I would hope that KWC could run the table the rest of the way...their conference is trash! Maybe we would be more exciting if we actually beat someone, KWC is our highest "quality" win and nobody is even should how "quality" that is. Yeah, we are blowing out rec league teams at home...we barely win two GLVC games against bottom feeders, on the road. We will see what this team is made of in the next couple of weeks when we have a few challenging games in a row.

    If we host the regional at the PAC that doesn't guarantee us anything because we've lost home games to horrible teams, Maryville, in Watson's tenure. Not to mention with the lack of crowds the PAC isn't really a home court advantage like it used to be.
    I think your bitterness probably stems from the fact Watson cut you during tryouts for USI water boy. You obviously have no use for any of the current players, you don't even acknowledge some of the great players they have right now.

  4. #684

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Actually I'd be happy if we won a National title...it would mean Watson actually did something in the NCAA tournament! The UIS game is what I was referencing...it was a 6 point game late, until UIS was forced to foul. We have over-inflated stats because of the horrible teams we've played. Something is wrong when a horrible UIS team cuts a 15 pt lead to 4 in less than 3 minutes. Watson has sucked a lot of pride out of USI fans!

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    As usual, you are wrong. I looked back and they beat McKendree by about 40 points. Try again? USI fans = idiots.

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Actually I'd be happy if we won a National title...it would mean Watson actually did something in the NCAA tournament! The UIS game is what I was referencing...it was a 6 point game late, until UIS was forced to foul. We have over-inflated stats because of the horrible teams we've played. Something is wrong when a horrible UIS team cuts a 15 pt lead to 4 in less than 3 minutes. Watson has sucked a lot of pride out of USI fans!
    I looked back...Bellarmine barely beat UIS two days before USI. You are on a role being wrong today. No wonder Watson cut you as water boy. You flunked out of USI I bet as well. Glad you didn't go to KWC.

  6. #686
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Actually I'd be happy if we won a National title...it would mean Watson actually did something in the NCAA tournament! The UIS game is what I was referencing...it was a 6 point game late, until UIS was forced to foul. We have over-inflated stats because of the horrible teams we've played. Something is wrong when a horrible UIS team cuts a 15 pt lead to 4 in less than 3 minutes. Watson has sucked a lot of pride out of USI fans!
    Here is another example of why WestSide Mafia is a complete loser and does not know what he's talking about. See this UIS / Bellarmine box score. UIS is 5-6 overall right now with three of those losses to very good teams.
    http://www.uisprairiestars.com/boxsc...mbball&id=2867

  7. #687

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    So now UIS is good? Hahaha! Too much mutten.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    I looked back...Bellarmine barely beat UIS two days before USI. You are on a role being wrong today. No wonder Watson cut you as water boy. You flunked out of USI I bet as well. Glad you didn't go to KWC.

  8. #688
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    So now UIS is good? Hahaha! Too much mutten.
    Never said they were good. You said they are horrible, and they are not. Bellarmine barely beat them. USI and KWC beat them up by double figures. By your sad reasoning and illogic, Bellarmine is bad. Which they are not. You said UIS is horrible. I think you meant Herdes and Pearl were horrible cheaters and got caught, one at Tennessee and one at USI.

  9. #689

    Default


  10. #690

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    UIS will finish in the bottom 1/4 of the conference...they are horrible. Even Bellarmine will have an off night. Watson isn't even close to the level of coach that Pearl is. No matter where Pearl has been he's had fans packing the gym. Watson can barely get 1,000. 1,000 fans would have been a horrible attendance when Pearl or Herdes were coaches.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    Never said they were good. You said they are horrible, and they are not. Bellarmine barely beat them. USI and KWC beat them up by double figures. By your sad reasoning and illogic, Bellarmine is bad. Which they are not. You said UIS is horrible. I think you meant Herdes and Pearl were horrible cheaters and got caught, one at Tennessee and one at USI.

  11. #691
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    5186

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Well, you guys will be happy. No band tonight due to unavailability of drummers. It'll be canned music all night.

  12. #692

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    I think your bitterness probably stems from the fact Watson cut you during tryouts for USI water boy. You obviously have no use for any of the current players, you don't even acknowledge some of the great players they have right now.
    Why are you on the USI thread if you don't care about USI basketball grady...I mean gmacbat?? Go back to the KWC thread they miss you!!

  13. #693
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    5186

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    What an ugly first half. Glad they finally found their shot, but they need to step it up a level to open the 2nd half. This Jewell team is very aggressive and appears thirsty for the upset.

  14. #694
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    5186

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Can't decide if Kyle Aiton is a man or machine. He doesn't hesitate on his 3's and consistently sinks them straight off of the pass.

  15. #695

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    Can't decide if Kyle Aiton is a man or machine. He doesn't hesitate on his 3's and consistently sinks them straight off of the pass.
    Yes, good move to get him in the game against that zone. First half wouldn't have been close if they'd made a few of those threes, they were wide open shots just didn't go down. Wjc little better competitor but lacking some key players and bench players are limited.

  16. #696

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    He he definitely loves his job...come in and shoot! He's our version of a Steve Kerr. He has a great shooters form, very smooth shot. Zones have been our Achilles heal for decades...he may be our answer this year!

    Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    Can't decide if Kyle Aiton is a man or machine. He doesn't hesitate on his 3's and consistently sinks them straight off of the pass.

  17. #697
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    5186

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    He reminds me of the guy from Drury a few years ago...Cameron bundy Alex Hall maybe? I remember playing them at the Ford center for glvc tourney and every pass he caught was an instant 3.
    Last edited by schnautza; 01-06-2017 at 09:48 AM. Reason: wrong person, thanks kwcpantherfan

  18. #698
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    5186

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    With Angelo State and Arkansas Monticello losing last night, 13-0 USI is now one of 5 undefeated teams in Division II, in the company of 13-0 Northwest Missouri, 13-0 Queens NC, 12-0 Fairmont, and 11-0 Shippensburg.

    #keeprolling

    Only two undefeated teams left in D1 - 15-0 Gonzaga, 14-0 Baylor. Across all college divisions/organizations there are 15 left.

  19. #699

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    He reminds me of the guy from Drury a few years ago...Cameron bundy maybe? I remember playing them at the Ford center for glvc tourney and every pass he caught was an instant 3.
    I think you're probably thinking of Alex Hall

  20. #700
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    5186

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    I think you're probably thinking of Alex Hall
    I think you are right. That sounds more like it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •