Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: USI Eagles

Contribute to D2

Default Re: USI Eagles

HoTWoD beating his chest with comments to the press. Lol! Oh he bad now. Maybe he'll take questions now for the 6 listmers on radio show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Silky Panties View Post
    HoTWoD beating his chest with comments to the press. Lol! Oh he bad now. Maybe he'll take questions now for the 6 listmers on radio show
    Here is Stan with another reference to USI radio. Just confirms this is really Stan. Stan, stop being so bitter and attend a USI game. Get Herdes to come with you to the PAC. What a site that'd be! Show up for the regional when KWC and USI meet.

Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Personally, I don't think it's Stan....just curious but what makes you think it is?
    That's who EaglePride told Grady it was, both of whom disappeared about the time GMAC-Battler showed up. Coincidence?

So, who is G-MAC battler?

Quote Originally Posted by alumnifan View Post
    So, who is G-MAC battler?
    That's me. But some of these idiots keep saying I'm Grady. I'm playing along.

Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    That's who EaglePride told Grady it was, both of whom disappeared about the time GMAC-Battler showed up. Coincidence?
    So now I'm Eagle Pride as well as Grady? I guess I'm crazznewt as well?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    So now I'm Eagle Pride as well as Grady? I guess I'm crazznewt as well?
    I just know what it looks like. For all I know you're Santa Claus.

Also, it's G-MAC not GMAC. If you really are a KWC or G-MAC fan you should at least get it right.

I just know what it looks like. For all I know you're Santa Claus.
    All right, I admit I'm Grady, Eagle Pride, crazznewt, Santa Claus, and Tico.

Annnnnd...you are doing the same thing. It doesn't take a genius to realize season tickets are down and I know plenty of people in the VC that have commented how far down membership is this year. You're right, I'd never work at USI because I've met Linda Bennett and Ron Roschon and they are both ego maniacs who are driving USI into the ground! Again, of course Watson wants fans, the few that are left, to focus on the regular season because he can't produce anything in the postseason. If JMH's nuts ever drop maybe he will get a coach that can produce in the postseason.

How do you know this? You don't work at USI, that's obvious. You are all hot air, just looking for something to whine about. I will give Watson credit for taking shots at the naysayers today in the newspaper. He did it and everyone knows who he is. You, on the other hand, remain behind your keyboard with the safety of being unknown. I don't like Watson, but at least he's a man and puts his name behind his comments. Unlike you. As far as revenue, what isn the X*&%^^ does that have to do with they USI team being unbeaten? Again, you are a coward and not a fan of any team I would bet. If you are a USI fan, please remain one. HAHAHAHA

Also, it's G-MAC not GMAC. If you really are a KWC or G-MAC fan you should at least get it right.
    Why do a lot of posts say GMAC then? It's the same thing.

It's not Stan...it's another USI alum and former proud fan of USI basketball who is fed up with Watson and what he's done to our program.

Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Personally, I don't think it's Stan....just curious but what makes you think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    Annnnnd...you are doing the same thing. It doesn't take a genius to realize season tickets are down and I know plenty of people in the VC that have commented how far down membership is this year. You're right, I'd never work at USI because I've met Linda Bennett and Ron Roschon and they are both ego maniacs who are driving USI into the ground! Again, of course Watson wants fans, the few that are left, to focus on the regular season because he can't produce anything in the postseason. If JMH's nuts ever drop maybe he will get a coach that can produce in the postseason.
    I didn't say tickets are down. You did, and you have no idea of what you are talking about, you admit it. I could care less if USI sinks. I'm not a fan of theirs. You are, or at least you claim to be. It sounds like you are a Watson hater, could care less about the team. You probably can't name the USI starting lineup without looking at the computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideMafia View Post
    It's not Stan...it's another USI alum and former proud fan of USI basketball who is fed up with Watson and what he's done to our program.
    It's Stan. Hopefully crazznewt will get back on the forum and explain it.

Wrong again...it's not Stan...I know who DJ is. You didn't say tickets are down...that's the first thing you've been right about. I said tickets are down...both attendance at games and season tickets are both way down!

It's Stan. Hopefully crazznewt will get back on the forum and explain it.

Interesting. Probably wouldn't have been my first pick, given the SOS, but I won't complain about some good publicity.
    http://gousieagles.com/news/2017/1/4...the-month.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    Interesting. Probably wouldn't have been my first pick, given the SOS, but I won't complain about some good publicity.
    Wow, Coach Watson owns two of the four best stars in USI Men's Basketball history. Hopefully this season will continue as a success and we will have success in the GLVC & NCAA tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWhip View Post
    Wow, Coach Watson owns two of the four best stars in USI Men's Basketball history. Hopefully this season will continue as a success and we will have success in the GLVC & NCAA tournaments.
    Now I am not a Watson detractor but even the most avid fan would have to question that award. The award was for December and the best team they played in that month was probably Kentucky State and they don't even approach mediocrity. Did every school who went undefeated play such a weak schedule? (That was a real question not sarcasm)

I don't know about undefeated in the month of December specifically, but there are 6 D2 teams that are undefeated on the season as a whole:

From Massey:
    Team ====== Record ====== SoS
    NW Missouri== 12-0 ====== 24
    Fairmont St== 10-0 ====== 23
    S Indiana==== 11-0 ====== 244
    Angelo St==== 10-0 ====== 135
    Shippensburg== 11-0 ====== 264
    Queens NC==== 12-0 ====== 281

So there are 2 listed with high SoS one with mediocre, and 3 with poor...two lower than USI's even ... but I don't know if that is ranking SoS "to date" or if it is also considering the remaining scheduled games. I have to think it would be to date because I don't think USI's would be 244 when considering playing their GLVC schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by schnautza View Post
    I wish it was Happy, but hard to argue against Watson right now. USI is blowing the opposition away and passing every eye test, except with their own idiot fans who keep referring to these silly power ratings that are put together by geeks who never see the majority of the teams and conferences. I still think KWC will be there at the end to challenge USI for the regional title. My only concern is if the regional is played at the PAC it will be another big advantage for USI like the small college classic earlier. I don't see why the NCAA can't put all regionals thru out the nation at neutral floors to make sure the best teams get to the elite 8. KWC is a different team now than in November, I'm thinking the Panthers win out from this point on.

I would hope that KWC could run the table the rest of the way...their conference is trash! Maybe we would be more exciting if we actually beat someone, KWC is our highest "quality" win and nobody is even should how "quality" that is. Yeah, we are blowing out rec league teams at home...we barely win two GLVC games against bottom feeders, on the road. We will see what this team is made of in the next couple of weeks when we have a few challenging games in a row.

If we host the regional at the PAC that doesn't guarantee us anything because we've lost home games to horrible teams, Maryville, in Watson's tenure. Not to mention with the lack of crowds the PAC isn't really a home court advantage like it used to be.

I wish it was Happy, but hard to argue against Watson right now. USI is blowing the opposition away and passing every eye test, except with their own idiot fans who keep referring to these silly power ratings that are put together by geeks who never see the majority of the teams and conferences. I still think KWC will be there at the end to challenge USI for the regional title. My only concern is if the regional is played at the PAC it will be another big advantage for USI like the small college classic earlier. I don't see why the NCAA can't put all regionals thru out the nation at neutral floors to make sure the best teams get to the elite 8. KWC is a different team now than in November, I'm thinking the Panthers win out from this point on.