Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 861

Thread: USI Eagles

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    146
    Contribute to D2
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles04 View Post
    Happy tells you clowns what you want to hear. And our non conference is so weak because we play a bunch of weak azz gmac schools. Thought it was supposed to be new and improved???? Complete joke!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, Mountain State and Bluefield College and Martin Methodist and Lee McRae and K-State instead of agreeing to play KWC home and home. GMAC is getting better and thats why USI wants no part of KEWC except in Evansville. USI would not have even played KWC unless the Evansville Commission demanded it, USI wanted to play Fl. Southern and Lincoln Memorial.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Evansville, IN
    Posts
    3,326
    Rep Power
    495

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    Better get your facts straight.
    I know I don't have the facts. But neither does anybody else on this board.

    Logic dictates that one or both of them have not bothered to contact the other. No one has proven either case with any evidence.

  3. #543

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Tico View Post
    And how did that season turn out????

  4. #544

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    KWC wants to play home and home each season. USI wants to play a weak non conference schedule for some odd reason before GLVC play. The presidents of both schools should get together and force them to play twice each year. If either coach balks, don't ket the door hit you on the way out. Now I say that because Happy wants to play USI home and home. I don't know about Watson, why he avoids it.
    Oh but wait, according to you we USI fans are bandwagon idiots with issues!! Ha ha ha. You do know who schedules these games right... Yes the COACH!! We fans also don't like his scheduling antics but what do we know???

  5. #545

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Yes...Happy is a joke. You got at least one thing right.


    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    I can't speak for all KWC fans, but we are not hypocritical like USI fans. You have a good coach who doesn't cheat and all you USI fans do is cry how you want him gone even though your team in unbeaten and nationally rated. KWC is loaded at ever position two of them weren't playing against USI, might be a different story come March. Happy is a joke, you say? What about USI fielding teams with a cheater like Herdes and Pearl for years and finally get caught? There's a joke for you, USI.

  6. #546

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    The GMAC is an embarrassment to ever other league in all of college sports. No way should they get an auto qualifier.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    Yeah, Mountain State and Bluefield College and Martin Methodist and Lee McRae and K-State instead of agreeing to play KWC home and home. GMAC is getting better and thats why USI wants no part of KEWC except in Evansville. USI would not have even played KWC unless the Evansville Commission demanded it, USI wanted to play Fl. Southern and Lincoln Memorial.

  7. #547

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    K Dub fans complain when they shoot 30 more FTs that the opposition. They are an entitled bunch that can't be objective about anything. Truman got absolutely hosed and I would be surprised to see them come back to that dump next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC-Battler View Post
    The KWC fans who were there said the refs were against the Panthers, you say the opposite. I think I'll take the KWC fans words since you're a USI person.

  8. #548

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Correct and last time they paid a visit to the Pac they played thug ball and Happy mad an ass out of himself. I would not play that team with that fool at the helm. He is a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by DUPanther View Post
    Not that I care, but even a KWC fan would have to admit that's not true. USI had a home and home series every year with KWC until KWC took the step that cancelled it (leaving the conference).

    Maybe USI is the holdup on getting it restarted, but it's ridiculous to say USI cancelled the series.

    And correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't USI played KWC 3 times since and won all of them?

  9. #549

    Default

    So does anyone know what happened at the hall of fame classic between Davenport and AD Hall

  10. #550

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Tico View Post
    So does anyone know what happened at the hall of fame classic between Davenport and AD Hall
    Yup sure do. It was between Scotty and someone on the scorers table. What I heard from reliable source was while BU was up like 20 someone on table said something like hey coach how's it going and Scotty blew up and tried to get the guy kicked out. Totally uncalled for and he then requested hall to have the guy removed which I think he refused. Pretty much Scotty made an ass of himself again. Don't be surprised if BU is no longer part of the classic. Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit, although I have respect for BU I have zilch for Scotty.

  11. #551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glvcpro View Post
    Yup sure do. It was between Scotty and someone on the scorers table. What I heard from reliable source was while BU was up like 20 someone on table said something like hey coach how's it going and Scotty blew up and tried to get the guy kicked out. Totally uncalled for and he then requested hall to have the guy removed which I think he refused. Pretty much Scotty made an ass of himself again. Don't be surprised if BU is no longer part of the classic. Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit, although I have respect for BU I have zilch for Scotty.

    I heard he went after the AD after the game and walked off flippin him off

  12. #552

    Default

    Scotty comes in a close second to Happy as far as nut jobs go.

  13. #553

    Default

    Of course if I heard "fifty fifty" and "Ohio county auto sales" every min of every game I'd go nuts too

  14. #554

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Taco Tico View Post
    So does anyone know what happened at the hall of fame classic between Davenport and AD Hall
    it was most likely the same jackass who screwed up in 2015 E8 and cost us all our momentum against FSC. he was baiting Scotty ,should never be near official table acting like that

  15. #555

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    Has the serious been canceled or not??? If it is canceled which team is refusing to play the other??? Simple question. Simple answer.
    If KWC really wanted to play USI twice a year, they should've stayed in the same conference.

    Who plays a home and home every year with an out of conference opponent?

  16. #556

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    If you people really think Happy acts anything like Scotty then the only game you've ever seen him coach is the one at the PAC where the GLVC refs drove him over the edge. I've never seen him get out of line about anything anywhere near like that since then.

    As for playing a home/home every year with a non conference opp, if you can get a good in region road game every year and only have to travel 30 minutes, and a good in region home game with the best gate you're going to have the entire season due to the rivalry and close travel for the other team's fans, why wouldn't you? And I'm not saying that trying to brag about KWC fans traveling or anything like that but I guarantee that both in Owensboro and Evansville you're going to have significantly more people show up for USI vs. KWC than you will either team playing Ohio Valley, or Kentucky State, or any number of other no-name and/or weak opponents. That's just a fact. More attendance = more money.

    All that being said, I don't see any reason it would even have to be home/home in the same season. Once a year alternating home/home would be just fine with everyone ... except Watson and the USI people that don't want to run the risk of helping KWC's sos.

  17. #557

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by bkingbroker View Post
    K Dub fans complain when they shoot 30 more FTs that the opposition. They are an entitled bunch that can't be objective about anything. Truman got absolutely hosed and I would be surprised to see them come back to that dump next year.
    Truman shot 29 FTs to our 24. What are you mad about? Bet a wad of money on that game or something?

  18. #558

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Then go play Bellarmine!

  19. #559

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
    ... except Watson and the USI people that don't want to run the risk of helping KWC's sos.
    Interesting that you admit that KWC's schedule may need some help.

  20. #560

    Default Re: USI Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles04 View Post
    Then go play Bellarmine!
    We would also play Bellarmine, if they were willing. That's been discussed before. Bellarmine isn't our biggest rival, though, historically, USI is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •