Thread: Is there anyone here?

Contribute to D2

Default Is there anyone here?

Just curious. Why haven't I seen a message board this dead in...ever?

Default Re: Is there anyone here?

I was here before, and like you didn't see anything, so I left. Not sure if there's any forum where CCAA basketball fans congregate. Of course, APU is not destined for the CCAA, so you're probably not interested in that. What D2 conference is APU in?

I believe that Azusa, Point Loma and Fresno Pacific will all be joining the PacWest next year. That being said, it seems that this particular section of the board is for both of those conferences, so feel free to post anything you want about the CA public schools, too.

The board at d2basketball.com has a pretty active west region thread...don't know why people aren't on here. I've posted in the past but didn't get responses...gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks Fan View Post
    The board at d2basketball.com has a pretty active west region thread...don't know why people aren't on here. I've posted in the past but didn't get responses...gave up.
    Thank You, Sir!

As the expansion thread has let out, all the PacWest schools advanced to the next year in the transition process. Academy of Art is now a full NCAA member, Cal Baptist is now in their provisional year, Azusa, Fresno and Point Loma are all in Year 2, and Holy Names was accepted for Year 1, which means that next summer the PWC will be at 14 teams.